Hi,

This is “Naveen Kumar" from *iSpace Inc*.  iSpace is a global services
company focused on providing Information Technology and Business Process
solutions to Fortune 1000 clients throughout the United States.

*Please find the requirement detailed below for our esteemed direct client.
*

* *

*Web Application Developer*

*Location:* Culver City CA.

*Duration:*  7 Months Contract.

* *

*Job Description:*

The ideal candidate should have a strong background in database-backed web
applications, asset management systems as well as a good general knowledge
of post production workflows.

*The following are REQUIRED:*

·         Strong UNIX/Linux background.

·         Experience with SQL database systems, in particular Oracle and
PostgreSQL

·         Experience with Python and sqlAlchemy

·         Experience with Turbogears

·         Excellent knowledge of Javascript, CSS and AJAX methodologies.

·         Experience with Dojo and jQuery

·         Post-production experience. Must be familiar with the DI workflow,
and comfortable with ALEs, EDLs, and other metadata files and concepts.

*The following are preferred:*

·         Some experience with Perl and PHP

·         Image data management experience

·         Digital Asset Management experience

·         XML and metadata schemas

·         Webmethods

*The details we require with your latest updated resume:
*1) Full Legal name:
2) Expected Rate/Salary:
3) Contact Phone number (Home/Cell/Work):
4) Visa Status:
5) Present Location:
6) Availability:

*About iSpace:*
iSpace is a global services company focused on Information Technology and
Business Process solutions.

Our solutions are centered in four areas - Consulting, Outsourcing, Software
Products, and Staffing. Our team of seasoned professionals based in the
United States and India focus on providing results, driving innovation and
affecting outcomes. Our clients have come to rely on our expertise, our
commitment to quality, customer service and our innovative approach to
problem solving to help create sustainable value for their customers and
shareholders.

Specializing in Healthcare, Insurance, Entertainment, Automobile and
Financial Services, we work with Fortune 1000 companies throughout the
United States. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in the
fact that over 90% of our client base have remained with us for over 5
years.

For more information, please visit us at *www.ispace.com*.

Thanks & Regards

Naveen