Hi,

Please find the following Java developer requirements and let me know if you
have any one for this.
profile ,location and contact details

1)

We need a *Java/J2EE Developer* in Omaha, NE. Following skills are reqd:
 Duration:  6+ months

Rate: Open

Client/Sever Desktop application

Java SE 6.x

PostgreSQL 8.3

Swing architecture

Netbeans 6.8 IDE and Rich Client Platform classes used for framework.

Jasper reports

Agile methodology

Subversion version control

Must be able to work in compliance with strong standards

2)

*1 opening.--- this is the hard blend of both c++ and java development** on
the front end ui side.***

Location: CA

Rate: $55/Hr on C2C

6 months

*- C++, Java Software UI Engineer*

*    3 years+ of experience developing in C++ and Java.

*    Strong knowledge of *nix systems, web and application servers

*    Experience with web technologies (XML, REST, Javascript and JSON)

*    Good knowledge of Design Patterns and SOA platforms

*    Good working knowledge of MySQL database system

*    Demonstrated ability to work on multiple platforms (Linux, Windows,
embedded system, databases, etc.)

*    Excellent teamwork skills

*    Ability to rapidly prototype concepts in a highly dynamic settings

*    Strong ability to effectively recognize, research and analyze new
technologies

*    Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated

Do let me know if you have any questions.

--
Regards,
Shiv Kumar,