Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.
Please find the below requirement requirement and reply back with updated
resume, availabilty,location and current employer.
Kindly respond to ch...@volgasystems.com

Client : Insurance Domain (details revealed later)
Duration : Until Dec 2010
Location : Dover , NH

*JAVA-J2EE Developer (6months)*
* *

   - Practical in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals of object-oriented
   design and programming; component design and development
   - J2EE *experience *,JSP (and HTML), Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, JUnit,
   XML Schema, Struts and JavaScript.
   - Thorough understanding of the Struts Framework as well as the
   development tools and technologies
   - Experience with object to relational mapping tools
   - Experience in security, personalization, and customization
   - Experience in development and testing
   - Be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize
   appropriately.
   - J2EE 1.5, struts 1.2 , IBM DB2 9.1 (PL SQL and Stored Procs) and Java
   script (At least 8 on a scale of 1 to 10)
   - Experience writing moderate to complex SQL queries
   - Application Server: WAS 6.1.
   - IDE: Rad 7.0
   - Experience developing in an environment with high availability and
   short project timelines
   - Strong team player.
   - Demonstrated discipline, self-reliance, dependability, and good
   judgment.
   - Good oral and written communications skills.

 The job description for now is limited and more could be expected . The
client is from the Insurance domain and preferably a candidate who has
experience on a project from the similar domain.. Nevertheless, we as well
consider resource who does not have  exp in Insurance provided , the
resource is an expertise in JAVA J2EE….
* *

--
Thanks & Regards

Chris
VOLGA Systems & Services, Inc.
(408) 216. 7673 (Voice)
(413) 235.7695 (Fax)
ch...@volgasystems.com <webmail://Compose%20message>
www.volgasystems.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/recruiting-simplifies<http://webmail.aplus.net/hwebmail/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.co.in%2Fgroup%2Frecruiting-simplifies>

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
ch...@volgasystems.com <webmail://Compose%20message> and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.