Hello,

We have an requirement for .Net Developer with our client.

Please send resume to ha...@tgclonline.com

*

Location: Tumwater, WA

Start Date: 8/2/10

Duration: up to 6/30/11 (one year extension is possible)

Candidates must provide 3 references and complete Attachment A .

A. Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:

Experienced software developer using various Microsoft development languages

Experience developing applications using:

§         C#

§         .NET 3.5 Framework

§         ASP.Net 2.0

§         MS SQL Server

§         Transact SQL

§         Source Control Management Systems, such as Team Foundation Server

B. Highly Desired Qualifications and Experience:

Experience developing financial systems

Unit testing with Visual Studio Unit Test Framework

UML

Government experience is a plus
*
--