Hello Dear Friend,

Greetings and Good luck!

We are happy to approach you with following requirement and this may be a
good match for your future project and if not then we request to please
refer your friends and near ones who might be needing our support.

submit matching profile with rate on r...@itvowels.com and add us for your
mailing list.

Kindly furnish following info for quick response,

Full Name:
Phone Number:                                  Alternate Number:
Email:
Availability:
Visa Status:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Total experience:
Relevant experience:
Hourly Rate:
Prefered employment: Contract
Let us know if necessary would you be able to attend for F2F interview with
own expenses:
Employer contacts:

REQ Details:

*Position:  **SAP BI Analyst***

*Location: **Milwaukee** Wisconsin***

*Duration: 5 months*

* *

*Job Description*

The SAP BI Analyst position is responsible for the architecture, design,
implementation, testing, and maintenance of SAP BI solutions and to evaluate
business requirements for possible utilization in BW.The ideal candidate
will possess a comprehensive knowledge of SAP BW and SAP CRM extraction
Expertise with several reporting tools and distribution mechanisms preferred
SAP Business Explorer (Bex), SAP Business Objects (BOBJ) , SAP Visual
ComposerData Modeling & BW Architecture Design/Document BW 7.0+
Architecture, Functional requirements, & Design specifications
Activate/Enhance CRM extractors to bring desired data into BW
Create/Maintain InfoCubes, Operational Data Stores (ODS), MultiProviders,
etc Identify/Update master data, hierarchies, configuration, & transactional
data Activate Standard Business ContentBI Reporting Develop Business
Intelligence (BI) Reports and Structures via various tools BEx, BOBJ, BPC,
etc. Create/Maintain/Document Queries, Workbooks, & Reports Design/Develop
efficient, reliable data access mechanismsExtraction, Transformation, &
Update/Transfer Rules, Startup Routines, user exits, etc to support data ETL
Create/Maintain Process Chains to automate data loads Import/Convert Data
from CRM, Cisco CTI Middleware system, or external systems into SAP systems,
utilizing ETL techniquesKnowledge Transfer & User Training Create/Deliver
end-user training Share knowledge with BI team members to expand collective
knowledge of group BI System Administration/Support Create/Maintain BW
source system connections Transport creation, management, scheduling and
trouble shooting Prepare/Monitor/Troubleshoot/Test BI servers & BI tools
(GUIs) for testing/production Research OSS notes to resolve problems
Evaluate new/enhanced SAP BI functionality Monitor system operations to
verify data loading completes successfully, transports are imported
successfully, jobs are scheduled appropriately, data loads are initialized
correctly, re-loading of data is handled correctly, user performance issues
are resolved,

 Thanks for your time and support,

Ram
Technical Recruiter
www.itvowels.com
email: r...@itvowels.com
Phone: 201-621-5644
Fax: 732-289-6140

Add me to LinkedIn for updates and to be in the Network:
http://in.linkedin.com/in/ramontop <http://in.linkedin.com/in/ramontop>

*NOTE: We are sorry if this mail has reached wrong place and/or
any individual, if you wish not to receive such correspondence hence forth
please mark "Remove" in the subject line and resend to us, we will honor
your request immediately and will not correspond again. Please note this is
not a spam as our contacts are mentioned there in and we look forward to a
lifetime successful recruiting relationship.