Hi,

This is “Naveen Kumar" from *iSpace Inc*.  iSpace is a global services
company focused on providing Information Technology and Business Process
solutions to Fortune 1000 clients throughout the United States.

*Please find the requirement detailed below for our esteemed direct client.
*

* *

*Sr. WebSphere Administrator*

*Location: *Sylmar CA

*Duration:*  02 Months Contract

* *

*Job Description:*

In this role the candidate primary duties will function as WebSphere
administration for enterprise wide web Java based applications.

*Skills and Qualifications required for the Job:*

·         5 years of IT experience administering WebSphere App Server (WAS)
and/or WebSphere Message Queuing (WMQ) and /or WebSphere Message Broker
(WMB)

·         must be able to Install, configure the above software without
supervision, able to follow installation guides, configuration documents
that exist and be able to update them.

·         Able to troubleshoot system problems and resolve them.

·         Open PMR's and resolve issues in timely manner

·         Experience in analyzing, designing and implementing integration
solutions using WebSphere Application Server (WAS), knowledge of WMQ and WMB
is a must.

·         Candidate must build, maintain and have administration experience
in IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0 for high availability-horizontal and
vertical clustering.

·         Should be able to work (within the team and cross functional
teams) and handle multiple priorities

·         Proficient in technical writing skills to document the supported
application systems architecture, test plan and operating procedures

·         Must be a team player with excellent oral and written
communication skills.

*The details we require with your latest updated resume:
*1) Full Legal name:
2) Expected Rate/Salary:
3) Contact Phone number (Home/Cell/Work):
4) Visa Status:
5) Present Location:
6) Availability:

*About iSpace:*
iSpace is a global services company focused on Information Technology and
Business Process solutions.

Our solutions are centered in four areas - Consulting, Outsourcing, Software
Products, and Staffing. Our team of seasoned professionals based in the
United States and India focus on providing results, driving innovation and
affecting outcomes. Our clients have come to rely on our expertise, our
commitment to quality, customer service and our innovative approach to
problem solving to help create sustainable value for their customers and
shareholders.

Specializing in Healthcare, Insurance, Entertainment, Automobile and
Financial Services, we work with Fortune 1000 companies throughout the
United States. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in the
fact that over 90% of our client base have remained with us for over 5
years.

For more information, please visit us at *www.ispace.com*.

Thanks & Regards

Naveen