send resume to ki...@fabergent.com

Hi

This is* Kiran *from* **Fabergent *, Please do let me know if you are
comfortable  for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back with
your updated resume in word format, contact information, current location,
visa status and rate.

* *

I have a Sure Shot Direct client requirement for a Front end Web Developer
who is a SuperStar in Object Oriented JavaScript with Min 8+yrs of
Experience ,I Have Multiple Interview Spots on Monday

No of Position 15

 *Description/Skills*

 *Unix - shell scripting, maven, Ant. Database - SQL/PLSQL(Oracle), MySQL &
SQL Server JavaScript - Object   oriented JavaScript, DoJo, Prototype
(candidates  should be able to build frameworks in JavaScript) *

** Web services: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, Axis, RESTful Webservices. *

** J2EE:-   Struts, Servlets, JSP, MVC, XML Processing using Xpath***

Duration: 12+Months           Location: NJ            Rate: Open

Thank's

Kiran
Email: ki...@fabergent.com <jyoth...@fabergent.com>

Phone: 201.378.0081Fax: 201.328.3179