*Face2Face Interview today at 6pm - PST
*

**

*Please send resume to bus...@vedainfo.com Only*

*

**Hi,

We are looking for an "ETL Informatica developer" for our client, CSC/HONDA
at TORRANCE, CA.

We can pay a maximum of $50 on 1099/C2C.

I found your resume on dice.com suitable to the need.

Call me ASAP to confirm the interview slot.

Please reply immediate with your updated resume and following details.

Full Name of the consultant :

Current Location: City, State and ZIP code:

Phone Number:

Email ID:

Visa status:

Availability:

Hourly Billing Rate

Please find details of the requirement below

*Need Locals Only. *
*

ETL Developer/Analyst

Location : Torrance : CA*

ETL Developer/Analyst
Currently the ETL team supports the data integration activities for many
different applications and development projects within the areas of data
warehousing and some operational applications. There are multiple projects
in which the ETL resources will be participating, in order to satisfy AHM’s
requirements. These projects require the unique technical qualifications of
having experience with ETL, RDBMS, XML and Informatica software.

The current ETL environment consists of multiple Informatica Powercenter
Repositories and Powercenter Integration Services on different servers in a
heterogeneous environment with many different source and target platforms.

ETL Developer/Analysts will also work with the Enterprise Data Services
(EDS) Group assisting in the administration and governance of an Informatica
based ETL processes and infrastructure, including standards and procedures
to be used in all the application development and maintenance projects using
ETL.

Job Description / ETL Developer/Analyst Responsibilities
Under the general direction and guidance of the DBA project leader, and
working closely with Data Architects, Database Administrators, the ETL
Technical Architect will perform the following functions:

Participate in the installation, configuration and optimization of
Informatica ETL environments
Defining and implementing ETL design, development and implementation
standards and procedures based on industry best practices
Work closely with the ETL Developers to ensure adherence of the ETL
guidelines, standards and procedures to be applied to all development
projects
Participate or assist in the translation of user requirements into data
flows, detail technical specifications and data mappings
Design and develop the data transformations for source system data
extraction; data staging, movement and aggregation; information and
analytics delivery; and data quality handling
Generation and administration of system test plans
Mentor, develop, train and assist team members
Possesses a minimum of 6 years of relevant ETL tool experience with leading
ETL tools such as Informatica
Should have worked on at least two large projects using Informatica

*Please send resume to bus...@vedainfo.com Only*

Thanks 'n'  Regards

Bhushan

Sr. Technical Recruiter