Hello,

Hope you are doing great. We have an urgent requirement for FUSION
MIDDLEWARE SOA/BPEL ENGINEER with one of our client.
Please send matching resume to ha...@i <ha...@tgclonline.com>pcs.net

Location: Florida
Duration: 3 months initially,

Fusion Middleware SOA/BPEL Engineer
Client has recently upgraded its Middle Tier environment to new servers with
an Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g. Now applications are currently being
migrated onto the new servers. One application is a BPEL application using
the Oracle Workflow Manager, BPEL and Java Application components. Client
requires assistance from a Fusion Middleware SOA/BPEL Engineer in the
migration of this application.

--
Thanks & Regards

  Harry Arora
 IPCS, Inc.
 International Projects Consultancy Services, Inc
 600 South Highway 169, Suite 1595, Minneapolis, MN 55426
 Tel: 925-353-3884 Fax: 952-541-1222 Email: ha...@ipcs.net www.ipcs.net