Dear Partners,

 Please send me the matching resumes with contact details at *
h...@ibconsultants.net. *

*Job Title  :         Project Manager*
*Location  : *      NYC
*Duration  : *      6+ months
*
*
*Looking For Green Card holder*

*Resumes without contact details will not be considered*
*
*
***Job Description: **
    Our customer is looking for Project Managers who have experience with
both the Help Desk and the Telecommuncations areas to provide management
services to various internal projects that are currently being worked within
their organization. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of internally
based project management experience. Industry specific skills are not
required.
*
*
Skills Required :
*

   - MS Project - this is the tool the customer is looking to utilize for
   the management of their projects. The best candidate would be able to
   recommend a best practice for the use of MS Project as well as manage
   projects by it
   - Sharepoint - In depth knowledge of Sharepoint would be ideal.
   Sharepoint is the document management tool that is used inside the team.
   - Visio - Skills with Visio will help the candidate document the
   projects, networks and any changes.

Overall Project Management is very important - referenceable experience over
the past 3-5 years is required. Resource planning, vendor management, time
management - are all key to this project.

Please review and forward  resumes with contact details and rate at *
h...@ibconsultants.net*
*
*
*