*Oracle PL/SQL Developer*
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Duration : 6-12 Months

 ******For Immediate feedback please forward your resume to
n...@catstaffing-us.com    ***********

*///NEED ONLY EADS, GREEN CARDS OR US CITIZENS///*

Requirements:
We can work on a sub-contract basis for this position but the consultant
must be on your W2. We need a strong PL/SQL and Oracle Reports 10g
developer.
A minimum of 6-8 years of software development experience - PL/SQL
Development and Reports Development (10g)
Must possess an understanding of software engineering principles, and be
able to articulate compelling arguments for and against standards, roles,
and processes
Proficient with PL/SQL - must have experience with PL/SQL development
Reports Development (10g)
Prior experience within health care industry.
Strong time management and organizational skills.
Ability to work effectively and efficiently on multiple requests.
Ability to speak English well enough to be understood by clients, co-workers
and the public. Must be comfortable interacting and representing the team to
end customers.

Preferred Skills:
Perl
Knowledge of .NET
Data Modeling experience

 Thanks and Regards. . .
Neev Roy ,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
CAT Technology Inc.
Committed to Human Excellence Through IT
377 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice:  201 257 5081 x 283
Fax:     201 727 9296