Hi

We have the a requirement with our direct client for a java developer with One
or more years of experience using and developing ESRI ArcGIS Server map and
geoprocessing services. Familiarity with ESRI’s Geoportal Extension (this is
Java based).

Please send resume to ha...@ipcs.net

*Hours worked are flexible, can be very part time and can be done remotely.*

Candidates could be on another project and do this part time on weekends or
evenings

Please check with your consultants and see if they would be interested in
this opportunity.

Please send resume, rate, contact number and current location of candidates
who meet the above requirement

*
*

Thanks for your help with this requirement

Harry Arora

*IPCS*

600 S Hwy 169, #1595

Minneapolis, MN 55426