Hello,

We have an urgent requirement with our direct client for Data
Base Architect in Maine.

Please send resume to ha...@ipcs.net.

Senior Data Base Architect

Duration- 9/20/10 – 4/20/11

Location: Maine

 REQUIRED SKILLS

Familiarity with Education EPS Funding Formulas

Highly desired  1  Years

Familiarity with .Net technology

Required  5  Years

SQL 2008 Server Database development

Required  5  Years

Familiarity with UNIX technology

Highly desired

Experience developing databases from existing requirements

Required  5  Years

Ability to assess existing plan and advise on timeline

Required  3  Years

Experience communicating status to business users

Required  3  Years

Experience working through testing and implementation

Required  3  Years

 Thanks,

Harry Arora

*IPCS, Inc.*

*International Projects Consultancy Services, Inc*

600 South Highway 169, Suite 1595, Minneapolis, MN 55426

Tel: 925-353-3884 Fax: 952-541-1222 Email: ha...@ipcs.net
<kuld...@ipcs.net><kuld...@ipcs.net>
    www.ipcs.net