Hi There,

Hope you are doing great,

Please do have a look at my below client requirement and let me know if you
have any candidates available with you that suits the below need. Send me
your candidates profile to s...@ksourceinc.com;

*Senior Technology Business Analyst & Project Manager*

*Location: NC, NJ*

*Duration: 6 Months *

*Rate: DOE *

The Senior Technology Business Analyst & Project Manager (a newly created
position) will act as a lead for multiple ongoing strategic projects for the
company. This individual will have end-to-end scope definition and project
execution ownership of multiple initiatives. The position will be
responsible for working with Technology, Sponsors, Subject matter
experts(SME), Product leadership, Marketing, Brokerage/trading Groups and
User experience leads to analyze and define the business opportunity in
terms of  scoped projects. He/She will work on defining roles, writing
scenarios or use cases, and acting as a proxy for the business by
interfacing directly with developers, testers, and other roles throughout
the project life cycle. As a Project Lead this position will matrix manage
resources and drive projects towards success.

*RESPONSIBILITIES*

# Work closely with various business teams to understand and define the
scope of the project/releases.
# As a part of the technology business analysis effort, elicit business
requirements from stakeholders and subject matter experts.
# Ensure stated requirements match the stakeholder understanding of the
problem and needs.
# Work closely with a global delivery team to understand and define the
scope of the project/release.
# Define and document business use cases and quality of service requirements
# Manage changes to the solution or requirements scope throughout the
project life cycle.
# Play the role of a Project manager and lead a cross-functional team to
ensure achievement of project goals.
# Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive project to details.
# Ability to learn independently and work with a high degree of autonomy.
# Attention to detail and thoroughness with Sound PM skills
# Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
# Estimate and plan the program/project with complete assessment of all the
assumptions and constraints for scope, schedule, quality, risk,
communication, and resources.
# Track and review the progress of the projects, and regularly communicate
the status to involved stake holders.
# Proactive identification and assessment of any issues or concerns
impacting the Project management triangle
# Lead the project/program delivery from front; motivate and inspire the
project team to follow.
# Provide constructive feedback to the team members and conduct project
reviews as appropriate
# Identify asses and manage project risks with necessary mitigation and
avoidance plan.
# Document and maintain a clear project plan.
# Identify root cause of disagreement or contention and make corrections
where necessary.
# Capture, prioritize, and resolve project issues in an organized manner.
# Ability to execute administrative tasks and testing associated with the
project of responsibility.

*REQUIREMENTS*

Strong and established track record in managing the delivery of midsize to
large scale Development and Maintenance projects/programs for at least 6
years.
Prior E-commerce based project management experience is a requirement. Prior
relevant experience within the financial services industry or Online
Brokerage will be a great plus.
Effectively able to take complex concepts and identify specific and
actionable requirements.
Professional level Project and Program Management expertise in all areas of
Cost/Scope/Time/Budget/Communication/Risk/Delivery/Integration/Resource
management.
'Hands-on' experience in all aspects of Project/Program Planning and
Management using various tools and techniques. Good Exposure with various
SDLC methodologies (Use case, Agile, SOA).
Excellent client facing communication and consulting skills. Highly
self-motivated individual ready to work in challenging and fast paced
environment.
Excellent organization and time management skills to be able to manage
multiple projects concurrently.
Analytically able to prioritize projects based on business value
PMP certification preferred
Ability to create deliver presentations on project goals and plans,
including progress reports.
Ability to understand the interdependencies of various systems within and
across projects.
Proactively manage projects through out the Project Management life cycle
and SDLC.
13.  Identify potential compliance and regulatory concerns related to
project initiatives.

*All submissions must include resumes and the following consultant
information:
*
Full Name:
Phone:
Rate:
Email:
Location:
Relocation:

Legal Status:
Date Available:

Thanks & Regards,

SAM

KSOURCE  INC
Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | 972-607-9839 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173

9555 Lebanon Rd, Unit # 103, Frisco TX- 75035

s...@ksourceinc.com;
IM: sam_ksou...@yahoo.com;

www.ksourceinc.com;

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.