Hi,

 We are looking for a strong Oracle Developer with Data Warehouse and OLTP
experience for a 3 month contract in Northern, NJ.  Candidates will need to
do a FTF after a phone screen.  Rate in the $50 to $55 an hour range.

Our client located in Rockleigh NJ, is in need of a Data Warehouse Developer
for a 3 month contract.  The Oracle Developer will be part of a team helping
with the roll out of a new lab ordering and reporting system.

Required Skills:

-          Oracle Stored Procedure

-          Experience working with custom application development with a
heavy emphasis on Oracle architecture, design and development

-          Strong Oracle, PL/SQL, and Data Warehousing experience

-          Monitor performance, availability, capacity, error-handling, and
dependencies

Let me know if you have any one for this.Reply to
si...@boston-technology.com
--
Regards,
Shiv Kumar,