Hi,

My client is ramping up for another phase of a Java/J2EE project here in
Atlanta.  They are looking for resources to start on 11/1  or 11/8.

Please send resumes for the following job description ASAP to
si...@boston-technology.com

*Please do not send me with location and contact details *

* *

*Duration: 3-6 months*

*Location:  Atlanta/GA*

*Rate: Open*

*Required Skills:*

-Java/JEE development

-JMS

-MDB

-Web Services development experience

-XSLT/XPath/Xquery experience

-Weblogic deployment experience (must have recent experience)

-PL/SQL

Desired Skills:

-Any Oracle Apps integration experience

-Weblogic 10.3 or higher

-ANT scripting experience (preferably with Maven)

 --
Regards
Shiv Kumar

*An Inc 5000 Company for 2010
A certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)*