Dear Partner.,

Avval Inc., is currently seeking qualified consultants for “Charles River
Developer” for position based at Boston, MA., this is initially a 6 months
Contract Job with possibility of extenstion.

Please go through the job requisition details and let me know if you would
be interested in said job opportunity with us., or suggest your friends or
family who are good and would be interested taking up challenges with Avval.

Have any questions for me please reach me at 630-343-6861 X 214  or email me
at vprak...@avval.com

* *

*Job Description:*

* *

*Primary Skill*

Java - J2EE, JSP serverlets, ORACLE 10g

Java - Application Development

Windows batch scripting, Spring, Webservices, XML

Prior experience in working with *Charles River Post Trade Compliance* .
Experience with product upgrade process, imports & overnight process
preferred

*Job Description*

• Work on multiple high-end systems and provide guidance in resolution of
complex problems that involve internal and external factors.

• Ability to provide technical leadership to the team and be point person
for resolving issues.

• Conduct technology feasibility analysis and proof-of-concept solutions and
make appropriate recommendations.

• Ensure consistent standards are followed across platforms. Control quality
process to ensure adherence to best practices and security standards.

• Analyze and understand both functional and non-functional requirements of
the system. Represent offshore team in requirement and design reviews, and
facilitate communications.

• Provide technical solutions to the team members on timely basis during the
execution of project.

• Ability to work in a collaborative manner as a member of a team, across
geographic locations

*Candidate must have*

• Overall 6-8 years of Software Development Experience in Java /J2EE

• 2+ years in design and development of web-based solutions using
Webservices, enterprise components and industry standard frameworks.

• Strong knowledge of SDLC, RUP, Agile methodologies

• Excellent verbal and written communication skills

• Working Knowledge of all technology architecture considerations
(performance, scalability, maintainability,

deployment, operations, technology infrastructure) and implications of
architectural strategy and design patterns on applications

*Work Location: Boston, MA*

* *

If you are interested please respond me with your updated resume ASAP.

Thanks and Regards

*Vadali Prakash **|** AVVAL Inc **|** P: 630.343.6861 x-214 **|** F:
866.903.4623 **|** E: vprak...@avval.com
**"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Albert
Einstein (1879-1955)***