Hi

We have a following requirement with our *direct client for a **Sharepoint
Architect*

Please send resume to ha...@ipcs.net

*Location: South Carolina*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Rate: * *Open*

*The position will be responsible for:*

   - Discovery/documentation required to fully spec requirements.
   - Duplicate the functionality of the SharePoint 2003 EDMS custom
   controls. This will require the development of custom web parts and/or
   features to manage document upload, maintenance, and search. Ideally, this
   would be a small set of highly configurable (reusable) web parts that can be
   quickly implemented through the SharePoint user interface whenever a new
   department is added to EDMS.
   - Duplicate the functionality of data connectivity to external
   applications and/or web services that is currently used to auto-populate
   metadata fields in the CAPS, Right of Way, and Procurement Services uploads.
   - Duplicate the functionality of the Procurement Services Workflow, Event
   Handler, and Document Upload Web Service.
   - Assist converting Share Point 2003 based applications to Share Point
   2007 and stabilization of same Share Point 2007/MS SQL 2005 environment.

*Required Skills:*

   - Sharepoint 2003 and 2007
   - MS SQL 2005 and up
   - Visual Studio 2005 and up
   - C#
   - VB.NET <http://host.netatlantic.com/t/19784495/104560278/1015499/0/>

*Please send resume, rate, contact number and current location of candidates
who match the description.*

Thanks for your help with this requirement

Harry Arora

*IPCS, Inc.*
Suite 1595
600 South Highway 169