*Hi,*

We have an urgent requirement with one of our direct client for *Fact
Dimensional Kimball Schema Expert.*

Please send resume to  a...@tgclonline.com

*Location:* Olympia, WA

*Duration:* 1 year

*Required Skills :*

*
*

Ø  Designing and developing logical and physical databases and tables.
 Reviewing description of changes to database design to understand how
changes to be made affect physical database (how data is stored in terms of
physical characteristics, such as location, amount of space, and access).

Ø  Ability to lead groups of business area subject experts in analysis
sessions to gather information to create Kimball Fact Dimensional schemas

Ø  Ability to document, present and confirm analysis sessions findings.

Ø  Reviewing and validating the data models.

Ø  Power Designer or Case tool experience to document and create Kimball
schemas.

Ø  Experienced in creating Hyperion, Business Objects, Excel or MS Access
queries to verify Kimball schemas meet customer requirements.

Ø  Knowledge of reading and creating relational database designs and
schemas.

Ø  Experience in Knowledge Transfer.

Ø  Expert level experience creating Kimball Fact Dimensional schemas.

Ø  Surrogate keys.

Ø  Slowly Changing dimensions (Type 1, 2 and 3).

Ø  Dates.

Ø  Degenerate Dimensions.

Ø  Aggregate Dimensions.

Ø  Junk dimensions.

Ø  Aggregate Tables.

*NICE TO HAVE:* Workers Compensation Processing experience.

Thanks for your help with the requirement.

--
Thanks & Regards
abhi *v*erma