Hello,

We have an urgent requirement with our direct client in Augusta,ME

Please send resume at ha...@ipcs.net

DBA3, SC3
Start in November and work through early May

State will administer technical testing at the time of interview ew. A face
ot face interview in Augusta is required.

Oracle 11g  Required  1  Years
Oracle 10g  Required  4  Years
Oracle RAC and ASM  Required  1  Years
OEM Grid Control  Required  1  Years
RMAN  Required  3  Years
Linux/Windows/Solaris  Required  5  Years
Linux/Unix shell scripts  Required  5  Years
Fluent English Communication skills  Required  5  Years
Toad  Desired  1  Years

 *Please send resume, rate, contact info and current location of your
candidates all in one email.*

Thank you for your help with this requirement!

Harry Arora

IPCS

600 S Hwy 169, #1595

Minneapolis, MN 55426