Hi,

We have an urgent requirement for *Websphere Tx Developer*  with our direct
Client in Olympia,WA.

Please send your resume at  *a...@tgclonline.com*

Location:  *Olympia,WA*

Duration:  *6 months to 1 year***

*Websphere Tx Developer :***

Ø  Ability to upgrade Websphere Tx software to version 8.3.x

Ø  Websphere Message Broker

Ø  Knowledge and experience developing Websphere Tx

Ø  Knowledge and experience developing SQL

Ø  Ability to use Websphere Tx and read a MQ message

Ø  Knowledge and experience developing XML

Ø  Experience in Knowledge Transfer

Ø  Workers Compensation Processing experience

Ø  ADABAS Natural

Ø  ADBAS Event Replicator

Thank you for your help with this requirement !

--
*Thanks & Regards*
abhi *v*erma