Hi

We have an urgent requirement with our direct client.  *Sure placement for
candidate who matches all skills.  Start next week.*

*Please read entire requirement.  Please do not send C# resumes. *

*Send resume to ha...@ipcs.net*

*Location:  Washington State*

*Duration: 6-8 months*

* *

*Required Skills:*

* *

*VB.NET <http://host.netatlantic.com/t/19867760/104560109/1015499/0/>*

*COBOL and
COBOL.NET<http://host.netatlantic.com/t/19867760/104560109/1016124/0/>
*

Web Services

SQL 2000/2005 including development of stored procedures

Visual Studio 2005/2008

Windows 2000/Vista Desktop

Office 2007

*AAMVA experience*

Windows Communication Framework

Communication path development

Load, stress and performance testing

Unit, integration and system testing multi-tier applications in a windows
2000/vista environment

Excellent communication skills

Prior experience using sharepoint collaboration tool

Previous government experience

Thank you for your help with this requirement!

 Harry Arora

IPCS

600 S Hwy 169, #1595

Minneapolis, MN 55426