Hi

We have an urgent requirements with our direct client for*Windows System
Administrator***

Duration : 6 months  with 2 possible 1 year extensions

Location: Olympia,WA

Positions:1

Title: Network & System Administration Technical Support

Please send your resume on*jiten...@tgclonline.com*

*Responsibilities:***

        Upgrade developer workstations to Windows 7/2008 R2 and IE 8

·         Upgrade servers to Windows 2008 R2

·         Upgrade IIS to version 7.5

·         Implementation of more robust virtualization solutions, both at
the server and workstation level

·         Upgrade the Agency’s messaging solution

·         Upgrade developer workstation hardware

*Required Skills:***

 Experience  in upgrade, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of
servers in a Windows environment.

 Significant prior experience in administering Windows 2003 and Windows 2008
servers.

Experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining virtualized server
environments.

Follow configuration management and change control processes

Thank you for your help with this requirement!

--
Thanks & Regards

Jitendra Ramani

IT Technical Recruiter