IF YOU HAVE ANY SUITABLE RESUME PLEASE SEND IT TO THIS ID
aswini.d...@idhasoft.com

*MUST HAVE DEPTH KNOWLEDGE IN Oracle WebCenter Suite*

Hi,

*I have a requirement for a Direct Client – Sr. Java Developer- CA , below
you can find detail requirement please go through and let me know if
you aresuitable, reply with updated resume along with your hourly
rate..Thanks
*

Duration: 6 months

Location: San Francisco, CA

*·         In depth knowledge & 8+ years of experience on JEE applications &
specifically customer facing portal applications development.*

·         In depth knowledge & hands on experience on *Oracle WebCenter
Suite*.

o    WebCenter framework, portal & services application development.

o    *JSR 168/286 portlets*, skins & themes, page templates  development.

o    Integration with content management system, search engine & rules
engine. File system adapter & data  control development

o    WebCenter personalization engine experience

o    JSR 168/286 portlets, skins & themes, page templates

o    Experience with oracle WebCenter composer

o    Integration of single sign on to other applications from the portal.

o    WebCenter application build & deployment

·         3. Participate in architecture, design & development.