* Send resume to ki...@fabergent.com*

We have a position with one of our direct clients in NY for a Sr. SAP FICO
(Fixed Assets) Consultant.

We are looking for someone with the below mentioned skills.

Start Date: 1/3/2011

End Date: 3/4/2011

Location: NY

SAP ECC6.0 Fixed Assets system.

Knowledge of US Fixed Asset tax rules & requirements to integrate our Tax
assets into SAP.

Knowledge of building new asset books to accommodate the tax
requirements.(including tax depreciation rules & aligning SAP rules to them
for each book)

Configuring & testing new tax books & depreciation methods if required.

Building & managing LSMW for fixed asset loading of FAS asset number, asset
cost & accumulated depreciation for each book.

Ability to work with excel and data loads via LSMW.

Reconciling excel to SAP for fixed asset cost & accumulated depreciation for
each book.

Training for tax people in using the SAP fixed asset tax system.

Knowledge transfer – documentation of configuration changes, presentation
for training.

Thanks and  Regards

Kiran Paritala

Fabergent Inc.