*Send resume to ki...@fabergent.com *

Hi

Hope you are doing great,

This is *kiran *from* Fabergent* , Please do let me know if you are
comfortable  for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back with
your updated resume in word format, contact information, current location,
visa status and rate.

Need Data Modeler

Duration – Long-term

Location – Metro Detroit

This position may require F2F interview
a.         Minimum 5 to 7 years experience in Data and Data Modeling.
b.
Significant experience in data architecture design and data modeling and
development and maintenance of large scale data architectures. c.
Significant development experience in implementation of Data Architectures
involving both COTS and Custom application, technologies. d.
Significant hands-on Data Integration (i.e., Middleware) experience using
industry standard tools, technologies. e.         Expert level Data Tool
skills, using Data Modeling and Data Dictionary tools (e.g., ErWin, IBM
InfoSphere, etc.). f.          Experience with ERP systems desirable,
especially SAP. g.         Understanding of multiple RDBMS
technologies. h.
Experience with J2EE, SOA desirable. i.           Experience with
establishing Data Modeling and Data Dictionary processes and
standards. j.
Experience with Data Stewardship programs. k.         Capability to Run Data
Quality and Data Standards Compliance Audits. l.           Practical
application of TOGAF or equivalent methodology

Thanks and  Regards

Kiran Paritala

Fabergent Inc.

"Optimized Intellect and Value Added"