Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an urgent requirement with one of our Client for* **OBIEE Architect
Engineer.** *Please send me your Consultant updated resume with rate and
contact number ASAP if they are available and interested.

 *Position Title: **OBIEE Architect**.*

*Location   : **Bloomington, IL.**

**Duration   : 12 Months.**

**Rate : **Open.
*
*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Experiences to include:

Pre-packaged/customized OBI analytics experience, OBIEE Packaged Analytic
applications implementations v7.9.5 or higher, v10.1.3.x or higher
preferred.
Knowledge of key metrics and reports included in the packaged applications
and the data fields supported by OBIEE and source system(s).
Expert knowledge with multiple successful implementation of OBIEE
applications and OBIEE BI Server architecture and metadata management
Analyze, estimate and prepare technical specifications for change requests
allocated to you.
Complete the build of code on time and as per application coding standards,
and perform unit testing.
Need to be able to review business requirements and functional documents
prepared by the business analysts.
Need to be able to deploy code on test environments, and support business
users during User Acceptance Testing.
Need to work with various teams, like the Testing team, Release Management
team, and teams from other applications to support their activities.

--
*Thanks & Regards,
Sukumar,

Disclaimer: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.