Hi There,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement with my DIRECT CLIENT for a *SAP CRM Developer
in San Diego, CA*. Please do have a look at the details below and let me
know if you have any candidates available and interested towards the job
opportunity……..

*Position: SAP CRM Developer*

*Location: San Diego, CA*

*Duration: 3 + Months *

*Rate: DOE *

We are in immediate need of eight (8) CRM developers to support the
stabilization efforts of one of our client’s Dispensing initiative.

The focus of each developer will be on general production support, including
break/fix issues and ICSS enhancements.

We anticipate the duration of this project to last approximately 3 months,
and each developer is requested to be placed onsite in client facility in
San Diego, CA.

*CRM Developer – 8 Resources *

*Key Requirements / Qualifications/ Experience *

At least 5-6 years of pure CRM experience (excluding ECC)

3-4 CRM projects, 1-2 full cycles is a plus

Strong communication and team skills

Skill set should include all of the following:

   - IC WEB development
   - Web UI development
   - BSP
   - Web-dynpro
   - CRM backend and ECC integration

-JAVA programming is a plus

-CRM 7.0 experience is preferred

-CRM Middleware experience a plus

* *

*All submissions must include resumes and the following consultant
information:***

Full Name:

Phone:

Rate:

Email:

Location:

Relocation:

Legal Status:

Date Available:

Date of Birth:

Reference1:

Reference2:

Last 4 digits of the SSN:

Education Qualification/Passing Year:

Thanks and Regards

*SAM *

**

K-SOURCE Inc

9555 Lebanon Rd, Unit # 103 Frisco, TX -75035

Phone: 248-458-1322 Ext: 204 Fax: 248-498-6173

Mail: s...@ksourceinc.com;

www.ksourceinc.com;

IM: sam_ksou...@yahoo.com; GTALK: samf.ksou...@gmail.com;

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.