Hello,

We have an urgent requirement of *Sr. Business Analyst with IT application
security processes exp with one of our direct client in MN.***

*Candidate must have Knowledge of IT application security processes***

* ***

Location: Minneapolis, MN

*Duration: 3 Months*

*Please send me your resume to **jiten...@tgclonline.com*

* ***

*Skill Set: **Business Analyst - Senior***

* *

Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) or degree program with focus
on Business Analyst.

5+ Experience in a Business Analyst-Senior Role

Strategic Planning.

Strategic Goal Setting.

Enterprise Analysis Activity

Creating and Maintaining the Business Architecture

Conducting Feasibility Studies

Determine Project Scope

Business Cases

Risk Assessments

Decision Package

Selecting and Prioritizing Projects

Tracking Project Benefits.

Select Requirement Activities

*
Additional Skill Requirements:** *Knowledge of IT application security
processes - Ability to work effectively with many different user communities

Please send resumes, rate, current location and contact details all in one
email.

Thanks for your help!

--
Thanks & Regards