Hi,

We have a requirement from our direct client for a *Business Process Analyst
***

Location: Minneapolis

Duration: 9 months

Please  send me your resume to *jiten...@tgclonline.com***

* ***

*Required skills:*

·         Experience with IT best practices (e.g. ITIL and COBIT)

·         Process re-engineering best practices (e.g. Six Sigma)

·         Experience in leading process improvement through all phases, from
discovery through implementation

·         Ability to coach junior team members in best practices and
techniques.

*Please send resumes, rate, current location and contact details all in one
email.*

Thanks for your help!

--
Thanks & Regards