Hi,

We have a requirement from our direct client for a *UNIX Systems
Administrator.** *

Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

Duration: 1 year

Please send me your resume to *jiten...@tgclonline.com*

 **

*Required Skills** *

Minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience supporting critical
business applications on the Solaris operating system.

Minimum of two (2) years of experience supporting Solaris v. 10.

Minimum of three (3) years experience performing UNIX systems backup
administration.

Minimum of two (2) years of experience with Symantec Net Backup

Demonstrated understanding of integration issues with EMC SAN technology
including fibre channel protocol, HBA device configuration, and Power Path
management.

Proficient consulting skills (candidate will work with and advise senior
technical and management staff

Minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated experience with SuSE Linux
Enterprise Server.

Please send resumes, rate, current location and contact details all in one
email.

--
Thanks & Regards

Jitendra Ramani