Hello,

We have an urgent requirement of *Sr. .Net Developer with one of our direct
client in NC***

Location: Raleigh,NC

Duration: 12 Months

Please send me your resume to *jiten...@tgclonline.com*

Start Date June 1st,2011

*Responsibilities will include:***

• Writing and optimizing Stored Procedures and Data Access functions for a
SQL database

• Design and development of major enhancements to web applications

• Creation of graphical user interfaces and code development addressing the
business need in agreed-upon time frame

• Developing time estimates and identifying project milestones.

* *

* Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:***

*Requires:***

• Minimum of 5 (five) years experience in the design of n-tier applications
with Visual Studio .NET 2.0

• Minimum of 5 (five) years of solid web application development experience
with n-tier applications using IIS/MTS, ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/>,VB.NET<http://vb.net/>
, ADO.NET <http://ado.net/>, HTML, Javascript and web-service

 Demonstrated experience in the following:

 • Development of web applications using n-tier architecture in a Windows
.net environment

• Development of web applications using n-tier architecture in a Windows
.net environment

• Design of web sites and the use of GUI tools.

 • Experience with Telerik components and working with large data volumes in
a SQL database.

• Experience in developing business services objects

• Proven communication skills , both written and verbal

• Ability to take direction as well as work independently or as part of a
team on assigned task

*Please send resumes, rate, current location and contact details all in one
email.*

Thanks for your help!

--
Thanks & Regards