Hello There,

URGENT NEED!!!

Please check the below requirement and send me across your candidates
profile ASAP…

*Requirements: *
5-8 years experience in the development of modern enterprise applications,
primarily focusing on the user interface.

The Software Developer must be a results oriented, driven individual with a
passion for achieving their best.  This individual will be responsible for
building high-performance, scalable, robust systems leveraging a range of
technologies

*Job Title:* U/I Dev with PHP

* *

*Must to have Skills:*

PHP, JavaScript, SCRUM, AJAX, HTML, XHTML, XML, XSLT, CSS.

*Nice to have Skills:*

Experience with templating technologies like Velocity,Smarty etc

Experience with java script libraries like Jquery

* *

*Location: *Englewood, NJ.

*Responsibilities: *

· Work with other team members to accurately estimate stories within the
SCRUM methodology.
· Design and implement features in collaboration with other developers, QA
engineers, and the technology leadership team inline with the SCRUM
methodology.
· Identify and propose new components and/or refactoring strategies of
legacy implementations in balance with business priorities.
· Work with product owners to refine business requirements into clear,
concise functional requirements.

Thanks and Regards

*SAM *

K-SOURCE Inc

9555 Lebanon Rd, Unit # 103 Frisco, TX -75035

Phone: 248-458-1322 Ext: 204 Fax: 248-498-6173

Mail: s...@ksourceinc.com; samksou...@aol.com;

www.ksourceinc.com;

GTALK <sam_ksource@GTALK>: samf.ksou...@gmail.com;

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.