Hello,

We have an urgent requirement of *QA Tester with one of our client in GA.***

* *

Location: Atlanta,GA

Duration 6 Months

Rate Low

 Please send me your resume to *jiten...@tgclonline.com***

* *

* *

Here are the qualifications I am looking for:

2-5 years technical experience which includes scripting (Perl and Korn
Shell) and some sql knowledge.

Thorough knowledge about testing methodologies and experience with Data
Driven Testing.

Experience with  testing tools such as soap UI, Selenium, or SoapTest is a
plus.

C++ or Java Programming experience is a plus.

 **

*Duties and Responsibilities***

Implementation of developed test plans specific for software

Provision of input for software test plans

Designing of test cases for test plans

Creation of the test scenarios in which tests are carried out

Review of software test cases and checking of the test cases

Keeping track of standards set by software testing authorities

Performance of testing on functionality of software

Reporting defects and problems that occurred during the test process

Performance of test duties for regression

Using a tracking system to track reported problems with software

Preparation of software test evaluation reports

Implementation and participation in walkthrough of software

Software Testing Job Skills and Specifications

Knowledge of modern test methodologies

Strong analytical skills

Knowledge of SDLC

Proven problem solving skills

Knowledge in skills and in the use of technologies for detecting and
tracking defects

Knowledge in concepts of databases and client/server applications

Understanding and knowledge of quality assurance processes and methods used
in software development

Basic knowledge of SQL

Thanks and regards

--