Hi There,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an immediate need with my CLIENT for a *Senior UI Engineer role in
Reston, VA. *Please do have a look at the requirement details below and send
me across your candidate’s profiles ASAP....

*Client: College Board*

*Purchase Request # : 5350*

*Address: **Reston**, VA***

 **
 *Start Date: ASAP*

*Length:  2+ months (initial contract ends 8/8)*

*Hrs/Days: 40*

*Position:  Sr. User Interface Engineer*

*Qty:  2*

****Communication skills are critical*

*Skills
Required:
Pluses: *

5+ years of professional experience in web development or a related field.

PHP experience

Can hand-code without needing assistance from code completion or any
computer program

Drupal experience

Can document ideas in hand-written pseudo code

Mobile web development

Understands and enthusiastically embraces philosophies like Web Standards,
Lean Startups, Semantic markup and good programming practices

Mobile development on native platforms (iOS, Android)

Is a mature professional with initiative and drive

Experience in an Agile environment

Truly enjoys user interface creation and front end development

Significant Javascript knowledge and Jquery Knowledge

Experience with XML and JSON

Experience using javascript and jQuery with server side technology

Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3

Expert knowledge of accessibility

Willingness to travel occasionally to New York office

*H1-B visa holders are acceptable for this position.*

*Job Description:*

The Senior UI engineer leads projects and acts as a mentor to more junior
members of the UI team. They are an expert in HTML 4 and 5, CSS 2 and 3,
Javascript and jQuery, and have significant knowledge of platforms like
Drupal and integration with back end systems. Ideal Sr. UI Engineers will
have experience with large enterprise software projects, from conception to
delivery to testing.

This position will interact closely with project management and software
engineers to shape project requirements and guide projects through
completion.

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
•Lead and mentor junior members of the UI team
•Build, test, deploy and maintains front-end code for web pages and
applications in HTML5, CSS3, javascript and jQuery
•Manage projects and coordinate with other stakeholders
•Participate in project planning and estimating
•Works tightly with other members of the team

*All submissions must include resumes and the following consultant
information:***

* *

Full Name:

Phone:

Rate:

Email:

Location:

Relocation:

Legal Status:

Date Available:

Thanks and Regards

*SAM *

K-SOURCE Inc

9555 Lebanon Rd, Unit # 103 Frisco, TX -75035

Phone: 248-458-1322 Ext: 204 Fax: 248-498-6173

Mail: s...@ksourceinc.com; samksou...@aol.com;

www.ksourceinc.com;

<sam_ksource@GTALK> samf.ksou...@gmail.com;

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.