Hi,

I have a requirement with my direct client for a *Senior .**NET** Developer.
 Please read entire requirement and send only matching resumes*

Location: Olympia, Washington

Duration: 1 year with extension possible

Please send me your resume to *jiten...@tgclonline.com*<jiten...@tgclonline.com>

* *

* *

*Mandatory Experience and Qualifications*

Senior to expert level .net developer with at least 5 years of IT
experience.

Proven ability to identify, debug and resolve complex .Net application
issues.

Proven ability to develop formal requirement deliverables utilizing use case
models.

Designing and documenting hardware, software and network solutions for
application systems.

.NET programming.

MSSQL Administration and Performance Tuning

Interfaces and remote upload processes.

*Highly Desired Experience and Qualifications*

Microsoft Reporting Services.

UML.

JavaScript.

Demonstrated knowledge or previous experience in state school apportionment
and/or district financial systems.

Demonstrated knowledge or previous experience with state grant systems.

Demonstrated strong people skills.

Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.

MSSQL Administration and Performance Tuning

*Other Desirable Skills/Experience:** *

·         Demonstrated knowledge or previous experience in school and/or
district data systems.

·         Demonstrated knowledge or previous experience with other state
data systems and/or state data extraction for reporting.

Please send resumes, rate, current location and contact details all in one
email.

Thanks and regards

--
Thanks & Regards