Hi,

We have requirements with our clients for Sr .NET developers.  There are
multiple positions at multiple locations.  Clients prefer candidates who are
Microsoft certified.

* *

*Send resume to ha...@ipcs.net *

.NET DEVELOPERS

Location: Multiple locations – MN and WA

Duration: 12- 18 months

Start Date: ASAP

Phone Interviews - Wed / Thursday - this week

*Skills / Experience Required*

7+ years of IT experience

·         n-tier system architectures

·         System design and development

·         Developing and modifying complex IT applications

·         Web services

·         ASP.NET<http://host.netatlantic.com/t/20279927/104560109/1016852/0/>

·         C#

·         SQL Server 2008 & 2005

·         Deep understanding of web-enabled application design concepts and
principles

·         Website development

·         Software change management

·         Software and system testing

·         Insurance Industry domain expertise and knowledge /working with
NAIC

* *

*Microsoft Certifications** Required*

* *

*Please send resumes, rate, current location and contact details all in one
email.*

Thanks for your help!

Harry Arora
International Projects
Consultancy Services, Inc. (IPCS)
Interchange Tower, Suite 1595, 600 South Highway 169, Minneapolis, MN 55426
Tel: 925-353-3884, Fax: 952-541-1222, Email: ha...@ipcs.net,
www.ipcs.net<http://host.netatlantic.com/t/20279927/104560109/1030995/0/>

Delivering Business Value from Information Technology...
IPCS is SBA 8(a) Certified /WBE/MBE/DBE/SDB Company