Hi,

  Below position is still hot and looking for two more contractors ( we
already closed two deals with the client).

Let me know if you have any one fit for this. Can place immediate
interviews

Note: *Don't send me if you are not fine with rate or skills .*

**

*send profiles only to si...@boston-technology.com for immediate
consideration.*

 Role: LoadRunner Contractor ****

Duration: 12 months ****

Location: Baltimore MD****

Strong experience in analyzing the test results using Load Runner****

Must have exp in Using Load Runner Controller to create scenarios****

Strong exp of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and
Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) from inception through completion****

Strong experience in testing Automated tests using Load Runner 8X and/or 9.1
and Performance Center****

Should be expert in conducting Component Testing, Load Testing, Stress
Testing, Volume Testing, Regression Testing, and Black Box Testing****

Must have good communication skills.

--

Regards
Siva Kumar

33 Boston Post Road West, STE 160, Marlborough, MA.

W. 781-544-4799 Ext: 110 │Fax: 508 519 9180│
www.boston-technology.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajaskumar

*An Inc 500/5000 Company
Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)*