*PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESPONSES TO nal...@vsoftconsulting.com*

* *

*Location: Lower Manhattan**, NYC***

*Duration: 3+ Months Contract *

*Job Description: ***

   - We’re looking for a SOA expert and a team leader that can put us on a
   clear SOA roadmap on 3 fronts: Architecture wise, Infrastructure wise and
   Development wise.
   - We're looking for someone to lead and mentor the effort more so than
   provide specific technical suggestions.
   - We’re looking for expertise in integration patterns to eBusinessSuite
   and experience with Oracle Financials API.
   - Expertise in designing a robust set of services to integrate Legacy
   systems primarily with eBusinessSuite, our expectation that he will be
   capable of defining pros and cons of various integration patterns available
   with SOA Suite product.
   - SOA Suite 11g Infrastructure expertise.

Expertise in SOA Suite development tools.**

 1-Install,Config: Primarily Clustered production weblogic, SOA Suite and
Service Bus deployment

 2-Admin Tasks: Weblogic console and Enterprise Manager Admin tasks 3- SOA
Development Kickoff and Integration patterns:

As an initial SOA project we're looking into integration of in-house built
system(s) with Oracle Financials using Fusion as Service Bus.

*MUST HAVE :***

Experience in Weblogic and SOA, development using Java/J2EE and familiarity
with the Oracle SOA suite development

Regards,
Nalini
nal...@vsoftconsulting.com