Hello,

We have an urgent requirement of Sr. Net Developer with one of our direct
client in NY.

Location: Albany, NY

Duration: 18 Months

Start Date: Sep 1st

Send resume to ha...@ipcs.net

Required Skills:

Experience developing applications in C# on a .Net framework.

Good English verbal and written communication skills.

ASP .NET

JavaScript, specifically the Jquery Library, with emphasis on AJAX

HTML

XML

Developing Crystal Reports, including gathering data, passing data and
parameters, and invoking the reports

Oracle 9i or later, including PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Packages, Views

Preventing SQL injection and cross site scripting.

Multi-threading and object pooling

Team Foundation Server.

Deploying web based applications

Mercury Quality Center.

HIPAA and HITECH

Developing Forensic applications.

Active Directory, Windows Authentication.

Please send resumes, rate, current location and contact details all in one
email.

Thanks and regards

Harry Arora
International Projects
Consultancy Services, Inc. (IPCS)
Interchange Tower, Suite 1595, 600 South Highway 169, Minneapolis, MN 55426
Tel: 925-353-3884, Fax: 952-541-1222, Email: ha...@ipcs.net, www.ipcs.net

Delivering Business Value from Information Technology...
IPCS is SBA 8(a) Certified /WBE/MBE/DBE/SDB Company