Hello,

We have urgent requirement for Sr. QA Testers with one of our direct client
in ME.

Location: Augusta.ME

Duration: 6 Months

 Please send me your docs to *jiten...@tgclonline.com*<jiten...@tgclonline.com>
**

*Required Skills*

Manual Testing Experience

 Required

 5 Years

Automated Testing Experience

 Required

 5 Years

Load Testing Experience

 Required

 5 Years

Experience with Windows OS and Oracle DB

 Required

 3 Years

Excellent Problem Solving and debugging skills

 Required

 5 Years

Experience testing an n-tiered Object oriented software application

 Highly desired

 3 Years

Excellent written and oral communication skills

 Required

 4 Years

Proficiency with HP QTP (was Mercury)

 Required

 5 Years

Proficiency with HP Loadrunner (was Mercury)

 Required

 5 Years

Proficient in at least one structured programming language, preferably C#

 Highly desired

 2 Years

Agile Scrum experience in fast paced environment

 Highly desired

 4 Years

Strong organizational skills

 Highly desired

 4 Years

Oracle DBA

 Nice to have

 3 Years

*Please send resumes, rate, current location and contact details all in one
email*

Thanks and regards

--
Thanks & Regards