Hi

We have *a requirement with our direct client for a three .NET developers.**
*

* *

Please only send candidates who have all the required skills shown as actual
experience on their resume

Location: Minnesota

Duration: 22 month

Please send me your resume to *jiten...@tgclonline.com***

* *

*Required Skills:***

1. Software development on Microsoft .NET 3.5 platform (C#) (Minimum 3
years)

2. Web Development using ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> (Minimum 3 years)

3. Software Process management using Microsoft Team System

4. SQL Server 2008 development skills (T-SQL, Triggers, SSIS) (Minimum 1
year)

5. Relational Database design (normalized models, data integrity, data
encryption)

6.  Excellent communication skills

Desired Skills

1. Previous government experience

2. Previous experience with elections

 Please send resumes, rate, current location and contact details all in one
email.

Please do not change the heading of the email…just hit reply to submit
candidates.

Thanks and regards

-
Thanks & Regards