Hi

We have a *requirement with our direct client for a Data/Information
Architect.** *This position will provide analysis, design, programming,
consultation, system configuration and documentation for the implementation
and modification of management information systems in a UNIX/Windows XP
environment with client-server technology for a multi-agency organization.
Utilization of Internet technologies, database management systems, multiple
programming languages, standard markup languages, and graphical user
interface (GUI) tools will be applied to applications development

*Position: Data/Information Architect*

*Location: South Carolina*

*Duration: 1 year with extension possible*

*Interview: by phone*

* *

*Please send me your resume to **jiten...@tgclonline.com*

*Required Skills (rank in order of Importance):*

·  Considerable  knowledge  of  systems analysis, design, debugging,
testing, and maintenance techniques.

·  Ability to analyze operations and organize compponent parts into a
logical system.

·  experience  developing web-based applications in modern object oriented
development languages such as java, C++ and ruby on rails.

·  experience with realtional database  systems such oracle, MySQL, and
postgres

*Preferred Skills (rank in order of Importance):*

·  Considerable experience in software lifecycle  methodologies.

·  Experience with software code repositories such  as CVS, SVN, GIT.

·

Thanks and regards

Thanks & Regards

Jitendra Ramani