Hello,

We have an *urgent requirement of Sr. Programmer/ Analyst with our direct
client in NY.**
*Location: NY City, NY
Duration: 18 Months
MANDATORY Requirements

Please send me your resume to *jiten...@tgclonline.com*

NOTE: CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MEET ALL MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE
CONSIDERED FOR FURTHER EVALUATION
1. 8 years IBM mainframe COBOL development
2. 8 years DB2 development
3. 8 years large CICS system development
4. 8 years data analysis and design
5. 8 years SQL development
6. 8 years VSAM experience
7. 4 years JCL experience
8. 3 years XML experience

*DESIRABLE Experience Listed in order of importance: (add additional sheets
if necessary):*

1. Two (2) years experience developing applications using SOA
2. Two (2) years mainframe source level debugger (e.g. asg smart test)
experience
3. Two (2) years assembler experience
4. Four (4) years creating and maintaining project documentation
5. Two (2) years Endevor mainframe migration experience
Thanks & Regards

Jitendra Ramani

IT Technical Recruiter

TGCL(Tech Global Consulting Lines,LLC)