Hello,

We have an urgent requirement of *Sr. Net Developer  with one of our direct
client in NC.***

Location: Raleigh, NC

Duration: 1 Year

Please send me your resume *jiten...@tgclonline.com*<jiten...@tgclonline.com>
**

*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:***

Candidate must meet or exceed all of the following requirements:

• Minimum of three(3) years of experience in the design of n-tier
applications with Visual Studio .NET 2.0

Minimum of three (3) years of solid web application development experience
with the following:

• N-tier applications using IIS/MTS, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>,
VB.NET<http://vb.net/>
, ADO.NET <http://ado.net/>, HTML,

• Javascript

• Web-services

• Demonstrated experience in development of web applications using n-tier
architecture in a Windows .net environment

• Experience in developing business services objects

• Experience working with large relational databases, Oracle, PL/SQL and
SQL, including writing SQL queries and developing stored procedures

• Demonstrated experience in the design of web sites and the use of GUI
tools

• Proven communications, both written and verbal

• Ability to take direction

• Ability to work independently or as part of a team on assigned tasks.

Thanks and regards

Thanks & Regards

Jitendra Ramani

IT Technical Recruiter