Email:- *ramku...@ussoftco.com**
*

*Please find the below requirement for BO Admin *

**

*BO Admin Role *

*Client: Financial client    *

*Location: NYC*

*Duration: 6+months *

*Rate : market*

**

* Ratings IT – BO Migration JD:*

Client  preparing to move to Sun Solaris.  SAP BO does/will not support Sun
Solaris for BO XI R2.  They will only support BO XI R3, for both Deski and
Webi.  Consequently we will need to test/evaluate our current R2 apps on R3.

The individual needs to be an expert on BO XI R3, with SDK experience.
Responsibilities will include report testing, and possible remediation.

*Key Skills required– *

          Candidate must be out and out BO admin

·         Candidate must have extensive experience with BO administration.

·         Must be expert with migration of BO XI R2 to BO XI R3. (6x will be
plus)

·         strong working experience on  UNIX/Solaris

*Kindly provide the following details for quick process:*

*
Full Name:
Contact:
Email:
Current Location ( City & State ):
Visa Status:
Availability:*

*Face to face/webcam: *

If you have any questions please feel free to call me.

Thanks & Regards..........

Ramkumar.v

Technical Recruiter

US Software Corporation, 1431 Opus Place, Suite # 605

Downers Grove, IL-60515

Ph: 630 324 8574

Fax Number: 630 810 1406

Email:- ramku...@ussoftco.com