*Linux Systems Admin*
Fort Collins, CO
6-12 Months

****For Immediate feedback please forward your resume to
n...@catstaffing-us.com
******

Requirements:
We are currently seeking 4 Linux Systems Administrators a long term
contract or contract to full time position in Fort Collins. We invite you
to review the position requirements below and apply today if your skills
match our need.
Minimum 3 years prior experience working in a large scale IT environment.
Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of Servers, IT Systems and
Networking. Knowledge of HP products a plus.
Excellent demonstrable investigative and troubleshooting skills.
Experienced SysAdmin skill set configuring/ troubleshooting Linux, Ubuntu,
CentOS and RedHat Linux and Network device CLIs.
Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Organizational skills and attention to detail is critical.
Experience with virtualization.
You are also expected to be able to work in a startup culture; be
self-motivated, initially wearing many hats.
Available to support 24x7 operations, including callout. Travel when needed.

Thanks and Regards*. . .** ***
Neev Roy ,
Lead Technical Recruiter,

CAT Technology Inc. 377, Route 17 South, Suite#208
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604.

Office:  (201) 257 5081Ext : 179 || Fax: (201) 727 9296

n...@catstaffing-us.com || neev.catt...@gmail.com
www.catamerica.com        || www.cattechnologies.com