Hi,

Location:ATLANTA, GA

Duration:3-6 Months

We are looking for Salesforce Developer.

The Consultant have to start in 2-3 weeks.Client will pay the
expenses.

We need american technical references.

5 years of Salesforce.com development experience including mastery of
integration tools and data migration.
At least 2 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementation/migrations.
Experience developing integration processes using SalesForce.com's Web
Services API and third-party integration tools

Regards,
Vincent
Rrootshell Enterprise Technologies, Inc
302 231 6007

eFAX number 408 273 6366
vincen...@rrootshell.com
www.rrootshell.com

If you have received this mail in error please reply to us with
"Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and apologies for
any inconvenience caused.

We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of
our company to encourage and support equal employment opportunity for
all Associates and applicants for employment.