Hi,

Please find the Hotlist of our consultants. Available immediately.

1)Name:Jatindar
   Skill set: EMC SAN
   Location: CA
   Relocation: Open
   Availability: Immediate

2) Name: Srini
   Skill set: Oracle Developer
   Location:  CA
   Relocation: West Coast
   Availability: Immediate

3) Name:Sandeep
    Skill set: VMware Admin
    Location: Minnepolis, MN
    Relocation: Open
    Availability: Immediate
    Visa Status: H1B

Regards,
Vincent
Rootshell Enterprise Technologies, Inc
302 231 6007
eFAX number 408 273 6366
vincen...@rrootshell.com
www.rrootshell.com

If you have received this mail in error please reply to us with
"Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and apologies for
any inconvenience caused.

We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of
our company to encourage and support equal employment opportunity for
all Associates and applicants for employment.