*Hi ,*

* *

*This Andy. Working with Softcom.  Kindly look at the description and any
one is available forward their resume to a...@softcominc.net *

* *

* *

*JOB TITLE: Integration Enterprise Architect*

*LENGTH:  6 – 12 months*

*LOCATION: Jacksonville, Florida*

* *

* *

*DETAILS:*

*The client is seeking someone to assist them as they move forward with
both the Consolidation/Migration project.  Need someone with an overall big
picture for their enterprise. The areas of knowledge should include:*

*EMC, HP, Cisco, IBM I Series and P Series, UNIX and Wintel which is the
bulk of their server environment.*

*Not looking for in-depth technical knowledge in the areas, but high level
to help guide and provide quality control for the environment as we move
forward.*

Thanks & Regards,

Andy Jones,

703-636-8290,